Top entry contributors: Nayoar#1242polyrtm#0643dotcomboom#1395Deleted User 28440a57#1956Deleted User a0c0e5c4#6207


Starboard was a channel on the Discord server. Messages that were reacted with 5 or more stars by different people would be sent to this channel for all to see. 90% of the channel is stolen memes in #meme-mirror, and the other 10% is either begging for stars or random messages.

On 12th Jan 2020, Haziallat was displaced from his #1 position on the star leaderboard when TheDrone7 gave timchen 1000 stars because timchen is our lord (and he likes cheating).

On 12 Jan 2020 as well, Slip broke a record with 53 consecutive messages showing up on the starboard.

On 11 April 2020, the #starboard channel was archived and the bot was removed, never to be heard from again.

However, just 12 days later, on 23 April 2020, the #starboard channel was replaced by H along with the starboard bot.